Just few tips on how to use MyPAN.
Did you know that every member of SketchPAN has his/her own profile page?
It is called MyPAN, which can be organized according to your taste.
For profile, not only you can upload a drawing, but you can also upload a photo of your own portrait or anything. (It's the only place where you can upload a file from your desktop)
When you add someone as a friend, the friend profile image will automatically be collected on FriendsPAN. You can click on it to visit his/her PAN.
Make the best use out of ScrapPAN (scrapbook) and GuestPAN (guestbook), too.
It's one fun way of communicating with friends in SketchPAN where everyone loves drawing.
- If you are wondering what this service is about, click 'ABOUT'
- If you want to check who's the hottest artists these days, click "HOT ARTISTS"
- 'Top Live drawings' shows the most popular drawings and animations.
You can browse them in groups of today, this week, this month, and all time.
- 'Recent Live Drawing' shows very new drawings and animations that are created by users.
- 'Recent Together Live Drawings' shows very new relay drawings created from TogetherPAN.
- 'Live Drawings by Guests'shows new drawings and animations that are created by non sign-in users.
- You can also view contents by Mood and/or Design.